Dedicated to helping bring a lifetime of memories to your home, our mission is creating comfortable, attractive, functional rooms. You can rest assured in Legacy Classic’s expertise and integrity. Smart design and quality construction make Legacy Classic Furniture a dependable value.
- Crafted of Polar Solids and Quartered White Oak Veneer
- Rich Amber Finish
- Enhanced with Slight Physical Distressing
- Drawers Are Constructed with English Dovetail Joinery
- Drawers Are Side Mounted
- Ball Bearing Extension Guides
- 6 Drawers
- Removable Silverware Storage Tray Inside One Drawer
- Removable Serving Board Inside One Drawer
- 2 Baskets
Furniture Care and Cleaning
To maintain and protect the beauty of your Legacy Classic Furniture, we suggest the following:
Positing and Placement
- Do not place furniture over heating or air conditioning vents.
- Do not place furniture in a damp environment.
- Avoid placing furniture in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Do not place plastic or rubber items directly in contact with wood furniture. Plastic placemats and rubberized feet on alarm clocks and lamps, for example, can discolor the finish. Use felt feet or other protective pads under these items.
- Use a protective pad when placing hot objects such as serving dishes or when using a ballpoint pen on wood tops.
- Wipe up spills promptly with a soft, clean cloth, blotting gently. If left, liquids can cause damage to the finish.
- Remove household dust with a soft, clean cloth.
- Clean with a damp cloth. A quality furniture cleaner can be used or a small amount of a mild dishwashing liquid.
- Legacy Classic Furniture does not require the use of furniture polish.
- Minor scratches can be touched up with Mohawk Finishing Product repair kits or other quality furniture polish/repair kits that are available at most home improvement stores.