Simply tailored with classic details.
Dana is current and stylish, yet simple enough to withstand the test of time. This modestly scaled style is a great option for small spaces. With a tightly padded back, tailored roll arms and tall tapered feet, Dana fits classic touches into a streamlined design that lends openness to any space.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
36"H x 82"W x 36"D Seating Area Dimensions
21"SH × 67"SW × 22"SD × 27"AH
- Optional contrasting welt
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushions
- Reversible luxury seat cushions (plush and extra-firm luxury cushions are also available)
- Two square accent pillows with zipper closures and fiber fill (custom options are available)
- Florentine wood finish (all wood finish options are available)
- Careful tailoring of patterned fabrics reflects matching of all elements except on the outside back panel and welts.
- Available for faster delivery in select fabrics.
- Also available in leather.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.